The following terms and conditions govern all use of tapfeedback products, including all services, features, and activities available at or through our site https://mytapfeedback.com, which are owned and operated by PT Solusi Interaksi Prima (also referred to as “we”, “our”, or “us”). The term “you” or “your” includes any of your subsidiaries, affiliates, and employees.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION AND ACCESS
- To create an account, you must undergo the registration process by contacting tapfeedback via the Contact Form on the website www.tapfeedback.id, or you can send email to email@example.com. You will then be prompted to follow the next steps to register.
- You agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for our service, and to keep such information up to date.
- You shall protect your site admin username and password and are solely responsible for activities that occur under or through your account, including activities initiated by third parties, whether or not such activities are authorized by you.
- If you allow a third party to access your company site on your behalf, you shall ensure that such third party is bound by, and abide by, the terms of this Agreement.
- You agree to notify tapfeedback immediately of any unauthorized use of your site account or any other breach of security relating to your site account or your use on our site.
- Tapfeedback may access your account, or information associated with your account, to provide support or maintenance, for security-related reasons, or any other business purpose.You acknowledge and consent to such access
SUBSCRIPTION & FEE
- Subscription to tapfeedback site consists of both Free Trial Period and Paid Package. To get more information and details on the Paid Packages including features and subscription fee, please contact us via the Contact Form on the website www.tapfeedback.id, or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tapfeedback provides a Free Trial Period during which you can try all the features for 7 days from the date you are provided username and password. After your Free Trial Period ended, you will no longer have access to your account. Should you want to continue using our services, you can contact us via the Contact Form on the website www.tapfeedback.id, or you can send email to email@example.com. Tapfeedback reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit the Free Trial Period without notice at any time.
- As an express condition of your use of and access to Site, you agree to pay all fees applicable to your Package, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of tapfeedback site. Any changes in the fees on the Paid Package will be notified to you via email and should we not receive any objection from you in not later than seven (7) days since the notice, you are hereby accepting the new fees. Such changes will be effective as of the first billing cycle that occurs more than seven (7) days after notice of our new fees, provided that if you upgrade or downgrade to a new Package.
- You acknowledge that the amount billed for each renewal period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your Package, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to bill you the corresponding amounts. We reserve the right to deactivate your access to our service for failure to pay applicable fees as described in this Agreement.
- Payment of the fees applicable to your Paid Package plan will be done via bank transfer or by credit card. Should you choose to pay via bank transfer, you are obliged to conduct the payment not later than 10 days after you received an invoice from tapfeedback.
- Should you choose to conduct the payment by credit card, you authorize the card issuer to pay any amounts described herein and associated with your Plan and authorize us (or a billing agent acting on our behalf) to continue charging all such amounts to your credit card account until you or we cancel or terminate your Plan as provided herein or these amounts are paid in full, whichever is later. You must provide current, complete and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete and accurate, and you must promptly contact tapfeedback if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your tapfeedback admin username or password). You authorize us to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. Please check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
LICENSE OF DATA
- You shall retain ownership of any information, data, and statistics that tapfeedback obtained from your site such as raw data and log files generated by and/or provided to tapfeedback.
- You hereby grant to tapfeedback a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable right and license to access your registered site page(s) and to access and log any information concerning users’ actions, entries, or activities on your site page(s). You hereby grant to tapfeedback any information sent to you by users’ web browsers concerning users’ web activities immediately prior to visiting your web page(s).
- You hereby grant to tapfeedback a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable right and license to use any data or other information you provide to tapfeedback in the form of compiled aggregate data. The data includes data derived from your use of the product to compile statistics, metrics, insights, and general trend data which is to be utilized for, among other things, tapfeedback marketing and promotional purposes. This information will be presented only in aggregate form, and we will not share specific site data that identifies you or your visitors without your permission. You represent and warrant that you have all rights, licenses, and consents required to license the data to tapfeedback on these terms, and further represent and warrant that this license does not infringe the rights of any third party or violate any applicable law or regulation.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
- Your tapfeedback account is protected by a username and password, and should be accessed only by you or authorized third parties. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to or use of your username and password. You should also remember to log off when using any shared computer or device. Tapfeedback has implemented reasonable security mechanisms to protect your information and data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Examples of these security mechanisms include limited and password-protected access, high security public/private keys, encryption on processed data, and SSL encryption to protect transmission of data. However, please keep in mind that no security system is impenetrable. It may be possible for third parties to intercept or access client data, the information you provide to tapfeedback, information we compile on your behalf, and/or information that we collect about you. Tapfeedback cannot guarantee the security of such information and is not responsible for unauthorized access to your account or data.
- Tapfeedback will not knowingly permit access to, or otherwise divulge to a third party, the statistical information we compile for you except for the express purpose of generating reports which have been requested, authorized or approved by you, or unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- protect and defend the rights or property of tapfeedback;
- enforce our agreements with clients and/or visitors to our Website;
- troubleshoot problems with the Services; or
- create aggregate reports as set forth below.
- Tapfeedback reserves the right to aggregate certain categories of client data (such as internet browser usage and screen resolution) across some or all of the websites using the Analysis Service for the purposes set forth in Section 4.3.
- Tapfeedback does not guarantee, and shall have no liability for, any Services downtime, including, without limitation, any downtime caused by or relating to:
- failures of or previously scheduled maintenance to Cloud equipment or servers,
- outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers;
- any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services; or
- events of force majeure or beyond tapfeedback control such as strikes, riots, insurrections, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where Onecloud or your servers are located or co-located.